Friday, May 24, 2013

To live your best life you NEED to have a bucket list.






Keep a "Bucket List". When you write your goals and dreams on paper, it is no longer a wish, but a goal. Once you have a written goal, you can take the steps needed to reach that goal and it will enrich your life immensely. One of my greatest pleasures is traveling. It gives me something to look forward to and the people I meet and the cultures I have been introduced to have enriched my life. “Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.”

  Grab a piece of paper, a note card, a journal, or whatever you have on hand. Write your bucket list. It can be places you want to visit, books you want to read, food you want to make, career or family goals you want to achieve. The options are limitless. You can do it by category (for example today my husband and I each picked our top five international places we'd like to visit and our top five United States destinations), or just make one long list of your top 50 or 100 experiences. What is important is that you take the time to do it. 

Living your best life means taking the time out to plan and hope and dream and achieve the experiences you choose throughout the time you are here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment